We are on the lookout for a Development Architect / Engineer to join our team. We work with a diverse range of clients, creating multi-channel campaigns across Digital out of Home and Experiential.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of all stages of the software life-cycle.
You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure which make up our existing bespoke content management system. Extending and improving CMS functionality and implementing robust automated workflows.
– Design overall architecture of the web application.
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
– Maintain code integrity and organisation.
– Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
– Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
– Highly experienced with .Net back-end development using VB.Net and C#
– Familiar with managing and developing for SQL Server databases.
– Experience operating and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and Amazon Web Services.
– Good working knowledge and experience trouble shooting different network protocols and file formats/encoding.
– Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
– Understanding of server-side languages.
– Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Any relevant experience to the digital signage industry, Broadsign or Scala would be advantageous.
No agencies, thanks.