DOOH.com are looking for a Creative Account Executive to join our account team. You’ll have a solid understanding of the Digital Out of Home landscape (ideally having experience within either media agency or media owner) along with an ability to think creatively on your feet. You’ll have experience of account / client management, with a friendly outlook and an ability to form relationships at various levels in an agency environment.
- Spending significant amounts of time in partner agencies
- Developing relationships with planning teams
- Providing creative and strategic support to media planners when required
- Receiving and responding to briefs
- Attending client / agency briefings
- Attending internal & external creative sessions / brainstorms
- Attending client / agency presentations when required
- Helping to create marketing material when required (decks, mock-ups, award entries, campaign write ups etc).
- Maintain a comprehensive prospect / sales / forecast document.
- Contribute to internal product development initiatives.
Key Skills Required
- Thinking on your feet (creatively).
- Ability to apply creative context to a client brief.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Friendly and welcoming of incoming requests.
- Creative design ability (Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint etc)
- Ability to work within a team.
- Willingness to pitch in and multi-task.
- Occasional extended hours (when required).
- Friendly, supportive and generally positive. What will success look like?
In return, you’ll benefit from working in a fast growing company with a carefully curated group of hard-working, fun loving and super-friendly colleagues.
Other benefits include…
– A varied working environment
– Working with and meeting LOTS of great clients
– Regular social events (internal and external)
– Early Friday finishes
– Duvet days
You’ll also receive ongoing training and support, enabling you to grow your knowledge and experience and progress within the company and industry.
No agencies, thanks.