DOOH.com (part of the Curb Media Group) achieves 7 pioneering DOOH solutions in its first year:
– First digital crowd sourced marathon for Campaign’s CityLive Challenge
– First sponsored multistage advertising campaign for Pride in London
– First live digital petition for Amnesty
– First in-loop campaign for Fairy Liquid sponsored interactive multiplayer game with Ocean Outdoor in Westfield
– First and largest DOOH screen in France, with live broadcast for Cannes, Simon Cowell’s X Factor and BGT beach party
– First interactive touch screen make up matcher from the beauty industry for Clinique
– UK’s longest running DOOH ad campaign for Book Club
– First travel comparison engine and audience language recognition commercial for Heathrow Express
When founded in February 2013, we set out to revolutionise the DOOH sector using innovative technology to deliver state of the art socially driven campaigns, without complex and costly procurement models.
It has been an amazing year for Enigma and our clients; after winning multiple awards for our Pride and Amnesty campaigns, our proprietary portal, EnigmaCode, has more than proved its ability to deliver innovative and sophisticated socially driven OOH campaigns.
We’re looking forward to an even better 2015.